|Product Name||Raw Material For Making Industrial Toilet Paper|
|Product Material||Virgin wood pulp/Mixed pulp/Recycled pulp|
|Package||6 rolls/ pack 8 packs/ bag(Based on customer's preference)|
1.Direct factory price
2.It is sate for children and adult usage
3.Soft, comfortable,non-irritating, strong water absorption,and Eco-friendly
4.Using primary fiber,high-grade raw mterial
5.Attractive design and packaging
6.Advanced trimming technology
7.The use of advanced ink printing technology
8.Products do not added fluorescent agent,bleaching agent and talc powder
Shipped in 15 days after payment
|Payment Term||By TT 30% deposit, the remaining 70% money can be paid before shipped to the port or when you received the copy of bill of lading.|
Shandong Kaiyuan Paper industry Co., Ltd...Established in July 2010, located in Lefu industrial park, Honghe town, changle county, shandong province. It coversan area of over 25 Mu and possesses first-class modernized shop and digitalmachine processing equipments. The production workshop covers over5000 square meters. Company existing staff of 60 people, now we have eight sets modern automatic paper rolling machine, four sets testing instruments The company registered capital 8.6 million yuan. Mainly engaged in bamboo pulp paper, wood pulp paper, recycled paper, reed paddle paper. Processing and sales of all kinds of hygiene tissue, such as rolls of toilet paper, paper extraction, handkerchief paper, kitchen paper towel, guest room roll of toilet paper, etc.
Packing & Delivery
1.Can we make customized products?
Sure,we can do new mould as your required once have your product photo,size,weight...etc.
2.Is the disposable paper sample free?
The sample is not free,you have to pay.
3.Do you accept OEM?
yes,OEM is welcome.
4.Can I visit your factory?